Connect With Us
Learn more about being a foster parent and get your questions answered. You can:
- Attend a live Explore Foster Parenting talk on Zoom. You'll hear from experienced foster parents, former foster youth and from local agencies that support local foster families, children and teens. Talks are held monthly on Zoom and last about an hour. Call to reserve your space! See below for dates, times and details.
- Call or email: (707) 565-4274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact one of the local agencies listed on the home page.
Explore Foster Parenting Talks
Learn if becoming a foster parent is right for you!
Hear first-hand from:
- experienced foster parents about what it's like to be a foster parent
- former foster youth about the positive impact of foster parents on young lives
- local agencies that support foster parents and foster children and teens
Learn about the different types of foster parents, who:
- Provide a temporary home as an emergency foster parent or foster parent,
- Foster parent a child with the potential of adoption, or
- Rent out a room and act as a mentor to an older foster youth going to school or working.
Talks Start at 6 p.m.
Call (707) 565-4274 at least three days before the talk to reserve your spot. In 2021, talks will be offered monthly in English and, on other dates, in Spanish.