Connect With Us
Learn more about being a foster parent and get your questions answered. You can:
- Attend an Explore Foster Parenting talk. You'll hear from experienced foster parents, former foster youth and from local agencies that support local foster families, children and teens. Talks are held monthly in Santa Rosa and last about an hour. See below for dates, times and details.
- Call or email: (707) 565-4274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact one of the local agencies listed on the home page.
Explore Foster Parenting Talks
You're invited to one of our monthly talks at 6 p.m. at 2255 Challenger Way, Santa Rosa. Call at least three days before the date to reserve your seat: (707) 565-4274.
2020 Explore Foster Parenting Talks
- Jan. 27
- Feb. 24
- March 23
- April 27
- May 18
- June 22
- July 27
- Aug. 24
- Sept. 28
- Oct. 26
- Nov. 23
- Dec. 21
Learn if becoming a foster parent is right for you!
Hear first-hand from:
- experienced foster parents about what it's like to be a foster parent
- former foster youth about the positive impact of foster parents on young lives
- local agencies that support foster parents and foster children and teens
Learn about the different types of foster parents, who:
- Provide a temporary home as an emergency foster parent or foster parent,
- Foster parent a child with the potential of adoption, or
- Rent out a room and act as a mentor to an older foster youth going to school or working.